Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THINGS I THOUGHT TODAY BUT DIDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE (until now)


1. I don't know if anyone is planning on making a Wonder Woman movie, but they really should while Angie Harmon is still around.
 

2. It has always bothered me that the size of U.S. coins are not commensurate to their value. Of course, I know that the penny was originally one cent of copper, the nickel five cents of nickel, and the dime ten cents of silver, thus the disparity between size and value, but still it bothers me.
 
3. I have recently been feeling the itch to go participate at an open mic night somewhere. I might crash and burn, but I am feeling the itch to give it a go.

4. Really, what is the difference between pokemon and dog fighting?

2 comments:

Al'xae said...

Yes! Perfect Wonder Woman idea!

Also... US coinage is ridiculous... Euros have our monies beat...

Josh Tate said...

Yes, Angie Harmon has my vote for Wonder Woman.

I can't say as I have ever held a Euro in my hands, but I can't help but hold a special affection for the coinage of my native land.