Sunday, October 10, 2010

COMMERCIAL IDEA

I am a complete teetotaler myself, but if a beer company wanted to avail themselves of my marketing genius I would give them this gem of an idea for a series of commercials to be run during the upcoming election cycle. As more and more americans turn to the news channels for information on the state of the elections I would recommend running a series of ads called "The Beer Party" on FOX news or something. We've all heard of the rise of the tea party, well in the commercials Americ would be introduced to "the beer party" and some of their hilarious policy positions. They might even nominate somebody for president- perhaps Bo Duke for President and Luke Duke for VP (...or vice versa? I can't keep those guys straight.) Can't you just see the secret service trotting along next to the General Lee?

1 comment:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

No. No I can't see my uncle trotting next to the General Lee. My uncle is in the SS, Presidential Duty.


http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/photogallery/september-2010-photo-day

Picture number 6, where people are backstage at the United Nations, as the Prez is on the tv screen. My uncle is the guy standing on the right, watching the stage.