Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ON THE MEND


Last Tuesday night at approximately ten o'clock I was riding my bicycle down Marion View when I made an unexpected and violent exit from the Bummer-Free Zone. A sudden encounter with an enraged dog, who became entangled with the smoothly whirring operation of my 10-speed, caused me to proceed over the handle bars and land with a sickly thud, like a wooden mallet striking a side of beef, on the merciless surface of the road. The result- a broken collar bone and a few days in a decidedly bummer-filled zone.

In the meantime I have watched the already anemic number of daily visits to my blog drop to levels that can only be described as pathetic- we're talking single digits people. It is clear that I will have to do some serious blogging to scrap my way back up to where the BFZ used to be. I vow to hold your attention!!! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you get well quickly, Josh!

LeoLee said...

Jody told me about your bicycle crash. Ouch. Jody also mentioned you might come make us chicken and waffles. Flavor explosion. So hope you get much better.

marlrini@gmail.com said...

thats quite a nasty snap of the bone!
ouch!

The Sauce said...

I still read, Joshua.
Keepin' those readership platelets alive...