Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A SUPERBOWL PREDICTION AND A REQUEST FOR SOME FANTASY FOOTBALL ADVICE

For the past few years I have attempted to guess who will make the superbowl prior ot the start of the football season. So far I have failed miserably. In one especially bad year I actually predicted the Redskins would be squaring off against the Browns. Do you remember that? Wow, that was a bad prediction.



I'm undaunted though. This year I am absolutely certain that I've nailed it.



Redskins vs. Texans



There you have it.



Okay, in other football related news, some folks at my church have a fantasy football league, and due to a less than fantastic showing last year I have first pick in this year's draft.



Who should I pick?

1 comment:

Steve said...

Chris Johnson is the consensus #1; Adrian Peterson is there if you want to be contrary; go with Donovan McNabb if you REALLY trust your team.