Thursday, June 2, 2011

PROJECT FREE LUNCH- STARBUCKS

 I heard back from the good people at Starbucks today. In response to my letter in praise of their superior java they sent me two free drinks! Huzzah! They're good for any drink and also any size. Sarah estimated that is worth at least $10.00 all together, which brings Project Free Lunch to a whopping total of $22.24 in my return on investment.
The only bummer is that the cards are clearly designed for distribution to dissatisfied customers which I AM NOT! Inside the card it starts by saying, "We apologize if your Starbucks experience was anything but wonderful. We want to know how we can make things better..." I love the free drinks, but I'm afraid that presenting such a card to the barista will automatically identify me as some kind of diva with an oversized sense of entitlement. I said I like your coffee, Starbucks. My experience was wonderful! That's why I wrote the letter. Seriously though, this might just keep me from ever redeeming these free drinks. I'm very image conscious, as you can tell from my stylin' duds. I won't risk being misidentified as that type of person.

I'll have Sarah do it for me. One of these babies has your name on it, honey.

No comments: