Monday, February 20, 2012

OH, TO SEE YOURSELF AS OTHERS SEE YOU.

Earlier today I telephonically contacted a very close relation of mine who, over the course of our conversation, described the BFZ as being "sassy," "wacky," "always pushing the envelope," "over the edge," and "around the bend." That sounded more to me like a description of Lady Gaga then the BFZ. I have always viewed this corner of the internet more as Wally Cleaver than Eddie Haskell, but perhaps I am blinded to the truth of my own public image. Do those descriptors fairly capture the essence of the BFZ?

I guess what I want to know, although I am afraid to ask-

Am I sassy?

Say it aint so.

4 comments:

al'xae said...

BFZ; Funny, Meandering, Action packed, Visceral, Thought provoking, Opinionated/Thoughtful... Sassy? Not so much.

But then I am an artist and my standards of Sass are very high.

Josh Tate said...

Thanks for sayin' it aint so, Alexae.

MomZup said...

Oh, I definitely agree with all of those descriptions! The person who told you those things is a very discerning individual in my opinion. I also agree with Alexae about all those other qualities. I really can see the sassy side as well, though, so again I say that commentator was spot on!

The Sauce said...

I don't find you sassy at all.