Saturday, February 4, 2012

BUMMER-FREE DAY IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

I first announced February 18th as the BFZ's national holiday here, but since then I have failed to follow up with any helpful suggestions for how the citizens of the Bummer-Free Zone, my beloved readers, should observe this holiday. So I throw the question open to you for you are all wonderfully creative people. How should we observe this holiday and make it meaningful. I'm thinking moonlight pie, but otherwise I got nothing. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Joel Tom Tate said...

A pinata constructed to personify the "bummer"
We would then smash the pinata to commemorate our bummer freedom.

Josh Tate said...

Pinatas are always a great idea. Let's do this El Guapo style!

MomZup said...

I think a pinata in the form of St. Rugglin would be a smasher!