Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TOP 10 PLACES I WANT TO SLEEP BEFORE I DIE

10. Amidst the hustle and bustle of a night shift at a factory. I'll just make up a little cot in a break room or janitor's closet or something.
9. On a cot next to Niagara Falls
8. On a cot in the midst of the babbling waters of a shallow stream.
7. In an emergency shelter I had to make myself out in the woods. (Must be out of necessity, and not for the fun of it.)
6. In the White House
5. In a private berth on a sleeper train
4. In an igloo.
3. In a secret room behind a false wall.
2. On a bed made up in the back of an open pick up truck being driven along side streets in the desert.
1. Overnight on the fifty yard line in the midst of a deserted FedEx field (The Redskins' Stadium)


1 comment:

Hutch said...

I've done #5. We never worked out sleeping under an underpass or bridge.