Thursday, July 8, 2010

THE BUMMER-FREE ZONE HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND THAT IS, INDEED, KIND OF A BUMMER.

I am typically quite disciplined about posting here at the BFZ... at least I try to be. It has been my goal this year to post daily, but unfortunately my computer has flat-lined, and is simply refusing to start. That really burns my biscuits! Even so, this would not concern me terribly except approximately fifteen pages of an assignment I need to turn in are stored on there and nowhere else, and I need it to complete another assignment to be turned in next Thursday.

Thanks for you patience. I hope to have the BFZ back up and running soon.

1 comment:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I'm glad you found a way to communicate. I was starting to lose sleep over my BFZ withdrawals. That's a true story. Fictional, but true.