Saturday, July 10, 2010

INDIAN CHIEF

Click on this picture to get a better look. This rock, which appears to have formed naturally, looks exactly like an Indian Chief in profile with his head dress trailing out behind him. I don't believe in graffiti, especially on private property, but this rock is begging to be painted. Sadly, I lack the necessary disrespect for private property rights, and my meager skills would not be equal to the task anyway, but if some fellow citizen of the Bummer-Free Zone had plenty of paint, a modicum of skill, and a vandalous streak on a moonlit night this rock is located at the top of Crest View. I'm not saying you should do it...no I'm not saying that at all...but it's at the top of Crest View near the intersection with Saunders Meadow Road. I'm just saying...

4 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I see an angry monkey staring at me. Then when I read your words, I saw the Chief. But that darn monkey is still staring at me. He looks pretty upset.

MomZup said...

Big picture or small picture, I see no Indian! Absolutely no Indian!

Josh Tate said...

How do you not see it?!?!

Sherry said...

Ok I see it. You could use chalk and not disrespect the private property...