Saturday, July 3, 2010

WAITING FOR MOMMY...

Today, Sarah I took the kids down to the theological library at Azusa Pacific University so I could check out some books for a Research Paper I am working on. When we got there we saw that they had some fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls on display on campus. Sarah wanted to see them so, after I got my books, she paid $8.00 at the window and went in while I watched the kids in the lobby outside of the library. There's something about a big air conditioned space and shiny linoleum that's like cat nip for little kids. They were kicking up their heels like colts in the springtime. Check out Jack's snazzy outfit. I dressed him myself. Do you think they make those in my size? Miles, who hasn't been feeling well, was less enthused with the situation.
I know that the majority of you are not terribly interested in a lenghty series of pictures featuring my kids, but there is a passionate minority comprised of relatives and women who just seem to love kids, any kids, which continuously clamors for more. So, if this is boring to you I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait it out. We'll resume normal programming soon.




He's huggable, right?












The next three pics are a self-indulgent shout out to my brother Joel and his crew. Outside the library John Wesley was droppin' some knowledge on us passersby.




Check out Bowden picking his pocket while I distracted Mr. Wesley. We're a smooth team, right? Bonafide hustlers we are. ...and, yes, to answer your question, John Wesley had some bad B.O..

3 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

And then one day Miles turned blonde...

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

This blog made me laugh soooo much! Everything about it struck me as comical. Form poor Jack's awful blue jumper, to the look on little Miles face, to the picture of you chillin in a chair, as the youngins dance and carry on in the lobby. And then there is the picture of you with the statue. I lost it. What a nice way to kick off the holiday festivities! Thanks for the laughs!

MomZup said...

Not only did Miles turn blonde but he is looking more and more like Lucy! Loved these pictures and wondering if Bowden found some old wrinkled up hymn tunes in the pocket he picked. You do look a little Fagin-ish! You do look dashing in your aviator specs!