Saturday, July 3, 2010

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT?

My friend, Nancy, was recently hiking back from the summit of nearby Mt. Tahquitz when she was approached by a fellow hiker who handed her this- "HOW TO RESUSCITATE A LIZARD."
"Was he serious?" I asked. "I don't know. I couldn't tell," she said, "but I knew you would appreciate it."
Just to be on the safe side. I have dutifully posted this information on the camp's Information Board next to the main parking lot as well as in the pool area. Now you know.

2 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I must say, that does not look unlike our Father...

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

this is very disturbing.

Like the squirrels up there on the mountain, the lizard population is thriving. I do not see the need to revive them.