Tuesday, May 11, 2010

JOSH TATE- OFF THE RESERVATION

As we were driving home from the valley last night I discovered that I had accidentally left my cellular phone device behind at my Mother-in-law's house.

I gotta tell ya, I felt kinda liberated. I had no idea I hated my cell phone until that moment. I was surprised to feel sort of relieved by the discovery.

What else do I hate and haven't realized yet?

Until I am reunited with my cell phone there will be silence on this end, but I wanted you to know I am not dodging your calls. It is my love for all of you that will compel me to take up my phone again.

But I'm going to enjoy this vacation from my phone while it lasts.

Until then, I've slipped my tracking collar. I've gone off the reservation. So long suckas, I'm over the fence and into the trees!

2 comments:

MomZup said...

You were over the fence and into the trees long before this phone incident, oh, son of mine. . .I am just saying. . .

sarah said...

Maybe we could save ourselves 30 dollars and just get rid of your phone ALTOGETHER.