Thursday, June 3, 2010

I WAS RECENTLY CALLED OUT...

...on starting blog features and then not seeing them through. It's true. Guilty as charged. I'm more of an idea guy, and I have to to admit that implementation is not my strong suit, but you guys deserve better than that!!! I get a lot of requests for another INTERPRETIVE DANCE, more BATHROOM GUERILLA posts, and of course more SLEEPING CLUB. (Lots and lost of you clamoring for more SLEEPING CLUB!!!)

So I have decided to make good on making those one-hit wonder posts more of a recurring feature here at the Bummer-Free Zone. I apologize for being such a flake.

1 comment:

The Sauce said...

Here's the deal. My commitment to my blog changes intermittently. Internally? I'm completely committed to it. And I like to think I can learn to achieve a good balance of writing for two purposes: to amuse/inform/delight/update others, & as an exercise in...self expression..or futility. Either way I'm dismayed by the fact that I don't have many followers (in the blog sense--in the real world, they're hot on my heels), and it becomes this self-fulfilling prophecy where I don't like to admit that I'm writing for others' attention/approbation, but I must be--because I get discouraged and lapse in my blogging when I get little or no feedback. Maxon says I need to be consistent.

My verification word? "feringi"

If we could distill two things from that ridiculously long run-on thought I just wrote, they'd be the following:
1. Do it. I love your blog.
2. I too wanna do it.
Go O's. And Hawk's. And Dodgers (but only for Bowden).