Sunday, June 13, 2010

LIVING LIFE ON THE RECORD- 6/6-6/12

Just the facts. My week in review.

Sorry, this week sort of slipped away from me. I failed to keep good records and my attempts to reconstruct the week from memory has resulted in a product that is suspect at best and pure fabrication at worst. Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again. So, in lieu of a day by day play by play I will offer up a sweeping, albeit abbreviated, glance at this week's events.

Began the week with the Irvings and John in town visiting. The Irvings left Sunday evening, but John hung around through Wednesday morning. Played several games of catan in the evenings with John and Lisa after the kids were in bed. Did some coursework, but not as much as I should have. We celebtrated Jack's birthday with a dragon themed birthday party on Tuesday night. After work on Wednesday afternoon we drove down to Hemet to do some last minute birthday shopping for Bowden's birthday. I bought him a small aquarium with a few fish. Thursday morning, Bowden woke up and opened his presents. Sarah also took his whole class a cake at recess. Thursday was Lucy's last day of pre-school. After work, the whole family went down to BOOMERS in the desert for Bowden's special night- miniature golf, go-cart racing, arcade games, etc... Lots of fun, but the non-stop party left Sarah kind of exhausted as much of the planning, preparation and execution fell to her. I think Sarah's amazing. Friday was Bowden's last day of first grade. Friday afternoon we loaded up the van and joined our friends, the Whites, the Campbells, and the Bayers down at Hurkey Creek Campground for a two night camping adventure, which will conclude on Sunday afternoon. It started out unseasonably cool down there, but then turned warmer over the course of the weekend.

My dinners- (as best I recall)

Sunday- Pasta with red sauce containing fried ground-turkey

Monday- Homemade Chinese food at Lisa's house.

Tuesday- Jack's birthday, Pizza with diet pepsi

Wednesday- Grilled Chicken fajitas with diet pepsi at Acapulco Restaurant in San Jacinto

Thursday- Bowden's birthday, Pizza again with a fountain drink at Boomers in Cathedral City

Friday- camping- Chili and Corn bread muffins with a bottled water

Saturday- camping- Hamburgers and Hot dogs with a pepsi

THIS WEEKS STAT-

# of marshmallows consumed- 6

1 comment:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I was starting to stress as I was reading, wondering what you ate all week. Thanks for not letting me down and adding it to the end. My week can now officially begin :)