Friday, October 28, 2011

STATE OF THE BFZ ADDRESS

Alright, BFZ faithful listen up, here's the scoop. I started this year with a goal mind. What was that goal? It was to break my previous blogging record of 369 posts in a year. In the comments field of the previous post my Aunt Marlene called me out on my lack of progress toward that goal. (Thanks, Marlene. I appreciate the accountability.) At this point I am 131 posts short of my goal, and there remains a mere 65 days left in the year. What's a fella to do? I'll tell you what! I have to post twice a day for the rest of the year (and one day I'll have to post three times). That's exactly what I intend to do. If I miss a day I'll just have to post four times the next day. Whoa! Four times? Yep, four times!

You heard it here, ladies and gentlemen, twice a day for the rest of the year.

However I must warn you, dear readers, some of these posts are gonna be decidedly on the crappy side. Rarely will quality rise alongside quantity. They are enemies of one another. As one rises the other will invariably diminish. Such will be the case here at the BFZ, but among those 131 posts there are bound to be a couple of posts worth the trip.

If there's anything you would like me to write about, please drop me a line in the comments field or e-mail me at barefootkangaroo@aol.com.

4 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

You started telling a story awhile back, I have been wanting the follow up story since. I forget what it was about. The woods, maybe?

Also, how goes your free lunch campaign?

And aren't you due for a new pair of shoes?

I'll think about this some more today.

Josh Tate said...

The Demon Woods? I do need to give a Free Lunch update, and you're also right that I am due for a new pair of shoes. Maybe it's time for another coffee fueled excursion into the night. Good suggestions, Britney. As always, you rock!

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

ooo, i love your night excursions. Ok, alright, I'll admit it, I just love all your topics.

And I do rock. Seriously, I make some awesome curry meals. Perhaps I'll attempt to mix curry and beets. If I create a winner, I'll let you know.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

Maybe the demon woods. I'll try to go back and find the post.