Thursday, October 20, 2011

THOUGHTS I HAD TODAY BUT DIDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE (until now)

1. I don't think squirrels ever think about falling. It never crosses their little minds that they might not make it. They're not brave so much as unthinking. What things would I attempt if I never even thought about the possibility of failing? I have never seen a squirrel fall. I have seen them make some fantastic jumps, but I've never seen them crash. Do they sometimes? They must.

2. I can't bring myself to throw old Bibles away. It just feels wrong. What should I do with all of these bibles?

3. I don't think that is what it sounds like when doves cry.

4. Human beings are actually pretty large creatures. Like, if I was not a human and I saw one walking through the woods I would think to myself, "Whoa! That's a big human!" 'Cause really all humans are kinda big. We're like bears, but more numerous. I'm a large mammal!

3 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

Donate the Bibles. Maybe start a church collection and send them to a prison or something.

Anonymous said...

One of my animal thoughts is that there are mentally challenged people, so there must be likewise in the animal kingdom. I know most of them die, but you know the ones that can still function. Retarded squirrels miscalculating a jump. What a sight that would be!

Josh Tate said...

I will donate the bibles. Maybe I'll just leave them in restaurants and such.

Enjoyed the thoughts, anonymous. You're right, there must be some squirrels that are just kind of dim. They must not live long though.