Saturday, August 11, 2012

DOES THE WORLD END AT THE TIP OF MY NOSE?*

Sometimes when I post on my blog I feel this irrational sense of relief. It's almost like I'm thinking, "There! That'll keep 'em off my back for a while!," and that even though nobody is clamoring for me to post more. Much to my shame I have to confess that I live in kind of a Josh-centric world. I don't like that about myself, but it's true.

*Actually, my belly extends further than the tip of my nose, but that is less poetic sounding, and also not something I like to draw attention to.

2 comments:

marlrini@gmail.com said...

Sometimes I really do want to harass you for not posting but seeing as I don't even have a blog & rarely even put something on facebook I refrain so as not to be called on my hypocrisy. Maybe you sometimes feel my nagging thoughts though.

Josh Tate said...

I'm flattered, Marlene.