Monday, April 22, 2013

BFZ THANK YOU CARDS #1


As I stated in a previous post, most of the thank you cards available are just are too girly for me to use, and I decided to do something about it. My goal is to manufacture 10 gender-appropriate thank you cards by the end of the year.

Here's my first attempt. You will notice there are no butterflies or flowers whatsoever, and the font is "Forte," the official font of the Bummer-Free Zone. Really any kind of food could be featured- chinese, pizza, tacos, or doughnuts perhaps. The idea is that your thank you card would come with a gift card inside to the recipient's favorite eatery. Maybe I would even manufacture them with a little pocket inside to hold the gift card in place.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

There should be one specifically for taco nite at La Casita. Maybe with 5 tacos on it!

Josh Tate said...

Chris- Agreed on the taco night thank you! Although an avowed teetotaler myself, I also thought that a beer-themed card would be a logical/lucrative choice if I were marketing these for public consumption.