Tuesday, April 23, 2013

THINGS I THOUGHT BUT DIDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE (until now)

1. I watched two rabbits fight this morning in the grass outside my office window. It was surprisingly savage. I could only have been more surprised if I had witnessed one flower eating another.

2. I don't ever want to be President, but I would love, absolutely love, to be an ex-president!

3. I would like to live on a boat, or live in a situation where I needed a boat to get around.

4. Once there was this little girl hiking through the Andes, and she came upon this big herd of alpacas. As she was walking through the herd of alpacas one of them suddenly laid a big, wet, sloppy kiss on her. Well, the girl started freaking out, and one of the herders, who was looking on, said to a second herder who was also standing there, "Why is she freaking out? It's not like it's the end of the world!" The second herder replied "It's the alpaca lips!"

No comments: