Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

With the release of the 2011 schedule by the National Football League I am finally able to set a date for "Happy Day," which is a holiday celebrated annually among the greater Tate confederacy on the occasion of the first nationally televised Redskins game. This year Happy Day comes early, during week 3, when the Skins fly to Big D to take on their arch rivals, the Cowboys, in a Monday night showdown under the lights. The game is scheduled for September 26th at 8:30 EST. Both the Redskins and the Cowboys had a disappointing season in 2010 so I think they'll both show up with a lot to prove. I better start looking in the woods for a Happy Day Tree.

I can't wait. Go Skins!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Unrelated to the Great Happy Day:

What is your email address, Sir?

Thank you.

Josh Tate said...

The best e-mail address for me is barefootkangaroo@aol.com.