Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SECRET SQUIRREL OPERATION

If you've been coming around for awhile, you might recall how I found an old domino's delivery sign at the dump and affixed it to the top of the camp's truck. It was on the truck for a long time because my boss, Keith, and I thought it was hilarious, but eventually we got tired of it. So then it sat in my office for a while collecting dust, but last weekend, in an effort to get rid of some of the clutter in my office, I decided to dispose of it.
So I snuck over to the Idyllwild Inn like a ninja...
...and put it on top of Josh and Emily's car.

I have heard that the sign then made its way mysteriously onto my friend, Gino's, car. Not sure how that happened. Hmmm... Secret Squirrel activity I suppose.

2 comments:

MomZup said...

Very, very good work!

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Pizza guys are truly a proud and often misunderstood race...