Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PSA

I am the last of a once proud race of Tate bachelors. I know the day is coming when I too shall fall but in the mean time I take pleasure in continuing to try and improve upon living alone...and I would like to share with you one of my "tips".
At the end of the day when you take off your socks, put them on your hands and take 90 seconds or so to dust. The socks should be slightly humid from the grossness of your feet and they were heading to the hamper anyway. I think you'll find the results above average and the savings in paper products over a year surprising.

And for all you sandal, croc-wearing Californians? A t-shirt works too.


1 comment:

Josh Tate said...

See...this is good for ratings. Top-shelf work here, Job. Of course, this sort of thing might also be why you remain celebate.