Monday, November 7, 2011

JOSH ALEXANDER TATE

You may recall from a few months ago that I named "Sweet, Sweet, Corn on the Cob" as the BFZ's national anthem. At that time I erroneously speculated that one Josh Tate of Baltimore had authored the song. However, after emerging from the shifting mists of cyberspace, Josh Alexander Tate, found the BFZ, and in the comments field of the previous post set the record straight. Alas, although Mr. Tate did not author the beautiful song he did give the performance that inspired its installment as the BFZ's national anthem.

Josh Tate, would you agree to be interviewed for the BFZ on life as a Josh Tate? Sometimes I do interviews on the BFZ, and I think the BFZ's readership demands more Josh Tate action! I already have images of us becoming lifelong friends. Is that too much pressure? Maybe our story will one day inspire a sitcom or feature film- Andy Richter will play me and that guy from Scrubs can play you. That would be brilliant. I always liked that guy from Scrubs. It would be the story of two guys with the same name who accidentally discover each other on youtube and then join together to fight injustice!!! We would be like super heroes, and our lair would be called THE BUMMER FREE ZONE (pending approval by paramount pictures, of course, but I'm getting ahead of myself...). Maybe our film would be more like Bucket List without a terminal illness as part of the story line (Unless you have a terminal illness, in which case we can write that in I guess.) In any event, I think we should work on becoming lifelong friends first. Or maybe just the interview for starters. Waddaya say, Josh? Josh Tates of the world unite!

5 comments:

Josh Tate said...

I'm open to questions anytime. Dr. Turk was always my favorite character on that show. We wouldn't need the drama of a terminal illness. The fun of being Josh Tate(s) would be enough to hold the story together.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I have some serious doubts as to the authenticity of this other J.T.

steve said...

After just two minutes of research, I am as sure as I can be that he exists.

See, e.g., http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3514/4564312116_b93ddacffc_m.jpg

Josh Tate said...

He exists. How he found the BFZ I don't know, but he certainly exists. Maybe the upcoming interview will establish permanently his existence. I am getting my ducks in a row and putting my questions together as I don't want to waste Josh Tate's time with a silly, ill-prepared interview. This is goign to be some serious, hard-hitting journalism.

marlrini@gmail.com said...

u are such a goof ball! It makes me want to be a Josh Tate too.