Monday, November 7, 2011

What happened?!?!

So after declaring that I would be posting twice a day for the rest of the year to make my goal of 370 posts in 2011, you may be wondering why I fell silent for the past 4 days. Well...on Thursday, Bowden and I headed out into the wilds for an overnight backpacking adventure and then Friday afternoon I headed out of town to Indian Wells, CA down in the desert for my church's annual Elder Planning Retreat. It was a busy four days, but now I'm back, and I have some catching up to do. Better get posting.

2 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I actually had been wondering! i check in nearly daily to read your posts. I was a little worried. Glad all is well.

Josh Tate said...

I'm glad that my return to blogging could put your heart at ease.

BFZ 4 eva!