Thursday, November 10, 2011

WITH MY MAN HERMAN CAIN UNDER FIRE FOR ALLEGED SEXUAL MISCONDUCT AND PERRY'S EPIC FAIL IN LAST NIGHT'S DEBATE I AM THINKING OF DOING THE UNTHINKABLE- PUBLICLY ENDORSING RON PAUL AS MY CANDIDATE FOR THE NOMINATION.

Some of you who know of my longstanding opposition to Paul may wonder at this sudden change of tune. It would not be so much an embrace of his slavish adherence to libertarian ideals as it is a complete and utter lack of alternatives.

I remain hopeful that all this sexual harassment business is unfounded, but I am pragmatic enough to concede that even if Pee-Wee Herman Cain (I can't believe nobody has used that yet in the national media- Fox? CNN? Anybody? I'll sell you the rights.) is exonerated the wound may already be a fatal one.

Maybe Bachman? Romney? Hmmm... I can't believe that at this crucial time these are the best that conservatism has to offer. Ughhh... I guess, maybe, Ron Paul it is. In for a penny, in for a pound! RON PAUL!!!

10 comments:

Steve said...

You're just saying that for the attention! Ron Paul is the mayonnaise jar of candidates.

sarah said...

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!

al'xae said...

Gotta say JT, an anti-war candidate would (should) make many a liberal reconsider allegiance.

Josh Tate said...

I do crave attention, as you well know, but what's a fella to do? I am of such a temperament that I NEED a drum to beat. My Herman Cain drum just got broke and I'm flailing about for a replacement. This field is weighed, weighed and found seriously wanting. I'm disheartened.

Josh Tate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://youtu.be/uE5xZKszXMQ

Chad said...

That might be the least enthusiastic endorsement I've ever seen, but it still made my day :)

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Tate said...

Wow! That bad lipreading video was HILARIOUS! I'm gonna have to slip into a youtube coma one of these days and watch the rest fo them. The Michelle Bachman video was especially funny also. Thanks anonymous! That was a good tip!

Josh Tate said...

I thought of you Chad. How could I not?!?!