Saturday, November 12, 2011

WE'RE GONNA GO GET A CHRISTMAS TREE- a BFZ Christmas Carol

Last year I made a sigificant contribution to Christmas lore and legend when I introduced the world to Stinker the Tinker, and with the Christmas season nearly upon us I thought I would give yet another Christmas gift to the world by introducing you to the BFZ Chirstmas Carol classic, "We're Gonna Go Get a Christmas Tree."

Click HERE to watch a performance of the carol performed by your's truly. Enjoy!!!

We're gonna go get a Christmas tree (3X)
     And bring it home tonight
Throw one up on the minivan (3X)
     Tie it down real tight
Set it up in the living room (3X)
     Get everything just right
Hanging up our ornaments (3X)
     String it all with lights
Gather 'round the Christmas tree (3X)
     Such a beautiful sight
We're gonna go get a Christmas tree (3X)
     And bring it home tonight

Hooray!!!

5 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

sometimes, Brian and I like to snuggle up on the couch and watch a video. Tonight's videos were brought to us courtesy of Josh Tate. Thanks for that catchy Christmas tree song. And also the pizza incident video, which I don't know how I had missed until now. We thoroughly enjoyed them both. We marveled at how you were laughing at your own story. brian especially appreciated you sitting all creeper-status in your car, talking to a camera. Thanks for another entertaining and uplifting experience on the BFZ.

Josh Tate said...

You're welcome! I learned all my creeper tricks from Brian. He's sorta my mentor.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

Hahaha, yeah, he's in the know about all things creepy.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

Brian wants to know why. Why he's a creeper. He wants to get that expunged from his record and no longer associated with his name.

He is talking about it as I type from the other room.

"you can take the robe off the creeper, but you can't take the creeper off the robe."

he's working that out in his head right now.

barefootkangaroo said...

Let it be known throughout the BFZ. Brian is not a creeper. That is a fact. For the record, I do not believe, and never have believed, that Brian is any form of creeper. He is a good man and a close personal friend of mine.

However, let the record also show that Brian said that I was sitting "all creeper-status" in the aforementioned video. Explain yourself, Brian!