Monday, December 5, 2011

DEAR NIGERIANS,

When sending me spam e-mails I recommend that you use proper English in the subject line. I'm not writing this to embarass you, but I am a quality conscious person and I am offended at how sloppy and inept you are at your craft. All I am saying is that you could improve your game. I mean, if you're gonna make a living scamming people out of their money you should at least try and be good at it. You should know that I immediately identify you as Nigerian scamster when you use subject lines such as "Please to answer to my questioning" or "millions is yours, please respond." I know there is little incentive to improve this aspect of your skill set when there are so many native English speakers who sadly don't notice the difference, but if you want any chance of scamming me out out of my substantial resources you'll have to find some way to get me to move beyond the subject line.

Warmest Regards,

Josh "Daddy Big Buck$" Tate