Monday, December 19, 2011

I DON'T BELIEVE KIM JONG IL IS DEAD

That man is (was?) nuttier than a squirrel's stool sample. I think it would be just like him to announce his death so he can reemerge and claim to have come back to life. "My people need their beloved leader too much so I came back." Of course, who knows what to believe coming out of North Korea. I have read recently that, since dying, his favorability rating has dropped slightly down to 164%. (I stole that last bit from the Onion.)

Kim Jong Il- not dead.

2 comments:

Hutch said...

In lieu of flowers the family of Kim Jong Il asks you to starve a person to death in his memory.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

I agree with you Josh. I could hardly believe it myself. Obama and Kim Jong in the same year???!!! Sounds fishy.