Monday, December 5, 2011

TEMPTATION

This is the first year that Miles is old enough to be tempted by the Gingerbread castle.

"No, Miles!"

"Don't touch, Miles!"

"Miles, what are you eating?"

"Miles, is that frosting around your mouth?"

Poor little guy.

He's fascinated by it, drawn to it, controlled by it.

He just doesn't seem to understand why he can't help himself.
It's his precious.

If the castle were actually occupied by candy people they would be constantly worried by the leering spectacle of Miles ogling their delicious fortifications.

Candy people, Sarah and I are the only thing standing between you and his greedy little hands. Be afraid! Be very afraid!
Special thanks to the Towlers, the Campbells, the Bayers and the Whites for helping us create this high-caloric masterpiece.
Miles love it!

3 comments:

MomZup said...

Absolutely love this post! I weighed myself before I viewed it and again after and I only gained 5 pounds! My heart goes out to Miles.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

oh he's so cute!

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Little slice of Bowden with that kid all of a sudden...