Monday, December 12, 2011

THINGS I THOUGHT TODAY BUT DIDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE

1. I wish I understood scientifically why sometimes a load of laundry produces lots of lint and other times hardly any at all.

2. Paremesan Cheese dances a fine line between being very flavorful and being just too darn cheesey. Feta clearly crosses the line.

3. Honestly, feta cheese tastes like vomit. I wonder who was the first person to come across feta cheese and be like that "That smells awful...I should put that in my mouth."

4. I'm glad that God created man without really hairy fingers. Gross.

2 comments:

MomZup said...

I would write a comment if I weren't laughing so hard! I tend to agree with all of your observations.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

No! feta is is good! And complements beets exquisitely in salads. Once again, I must examine our friendship and determine we are still compatible. For shame! Again!