Thursday, March 31, 2011

BEARDS OF IDYLLWILD

Casey Abrams, of American Idol fame, may hail from Long Beach, CA these days but he grew up right here in Idyllwild, and right now this little mountain town is pulling for her native son with every fiber of its being. American Idyllwild!!! Really the place is kind of nuts for Casey Abrams.

Now I don't follow American Idol myself, but ever since Mr. Abrams emerged onto the national stage, and the whole town started going bonkers for him, some have begun suggesting that there is some resemblance between Mr. Abrams and myself. I want to apologize to Mr. Abrams right off for the unflattering comparison. However, if it is true that Casey Abrams and Josh Tate bear a passing resemblance to each other then I am heartened because it has been reported to me that the lovely Jennifer Lopez (American Idol judge, sassy latina, and one-time pop sensation) has described Casey's looks as "The New Sexy."

So move over you traditionally good looking guys, you dinosaurs of a by-gone aesthetic era, me and Casey are here to stay, and we're rocking beards.

Vote Casey Abrams!!!

2 comments:

Mary Dawson said...

I thought this was YOU!!!

MomZup said...

Dad and I commented the first night we saw Casey that he reminded us of you! Amazing!