Friday, March 25, 2011

MYSTERY PACKAGE

 Hmmm... I received a second msytery package this past week containing his and hers ball point pens. They happen to be our favorite kind of pens. That kind of knowledge is limited to just a handful of trusted confidants. Hmmm...an inside job.
Clearly, whoever sent these pens knew that Sarah was a girl and I was a boy. That limits the field of suspects to everyone who happens to know  us or those who know our names and are at least passingly familiar with English names of biblical origin and the gender appropriate use of said names. Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
 Now I'm a trained investigator, and as a super-sleuth, I thoroughly analyzed the packaging for any clues it might offer as to who sent us these pens. I'm on the case! I will get to the bottom of this.
 First of all the envelope had been used previously which means that the sender is frugal. It had been formerly used to send a book from which I reasonably deduced that the sender is not illiterate. Hmmm...the package was sent to us from the post office in Idyllwild, CA, and the sender did not use their own writing to address the package which means that they have perpetrated this sort of thing in the past and have learned how to cover their tracks. No doubt we are dealing with a hardened and repeat-giver of anonymous presents.
 Hmmm...
I have my suspicions. I intend to interview my first suspect next Wednesday night. Until then I'm enjoying my pens. Thank you...whoever you are.

No comments: