Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BATHROOM GUERILLA

 It has been over a year since I first identified the men's room at fairway market as the most dark and depressing corner of my little town and vowed to do something about it. Some of you have no doubt been wondering why I failed to move on that vow. The truth is, and I'm not proud of it, it has taken me this long to get up enough courage to go back into the belly of the beast. Today I dug deep, gathered all of my courage, and struck my first blow in this great cause.
 You can be sure that this is just the opening volley. Bathrooms like this flourish wherever good men do nothing, and I won't stop until this bathroom is less depressing/unpleasant (or the store's management asks me to stop).
Do you smell that? It's like a freshening breeze blowing off of a sun-drenched, flower spangled plain into a dank, fetid dungeon.

That smell! That fresh lavendar smell! Do you smell it?

It smells like...like...vict'ry!

No comments: