Friday, September 16, 2011

CPO BOX 1666

This very morning I dispatched yet another piece of correspondence to CPO BOX 1666. This time I went back to an old stand by. You may remember I sent a similar letter to my college post office box back in 2006. Back then I covered the front of the envelope with one-cent stamps, leaving just enough room for an address, and inside I wrote "Hi" on a little slip of paper. That was all. I fugure it has been 5 years since then so it must now be safe to revisit this classic.
On the back of a piece of cardboard depicting a can of Mello Yello I drew a lovely winter scene.

You're welcome current boxholder.

3 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

gross! don't lick envelopes! nasty!

Josh Tate said...

"Sealed with a lick 'cause a kiss won't stick!"

That's how Sarah signed one of her letters to me back when we were dating.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

that's.....weird.