Saturday, September 17, 2011

PROJECT FREE LUNCH

It's time to resume my charm offensive on the nation's restaurant chains in the hope of getting free stuff in return. Just so we're clear I want to repeat my rules for project free lunch.

Rule #1- I only write to restaurants I like.
Rule #2- I only write things which are true. No flattery. No overblown hyperbole.

I must confess that my goals are not entirely altruistic. As the title of the post suggests I am out to get a free lunch, but not through deceit.

Sadly, the following restaurants have so far failed to respond to my missives- Red Robin, Subway, Joe's Crab Shack, CA Pizza Kitchen and Papa John's. Despite their refusal to acknowledge my praise with gifts of free/discounted food I am still in the black by $22.24 thanks to the generosity of Carl's Jr., McDonalds, Starbucks and PepsiCo.

My newest targets are Chik Fil-A and P.F. Chang's. I'll keep you posted.


3 comments:

Joel Tom Tate said...

I LOVE PF Chang's! I have only been there once but I loved everything about it. --CRT

lisa d said...

I thought you hated CPK!

Josh Tate said...

I like California Pizza Kitchen. It is the best pizza around. Given a list of other options I might choose soemthing else over CPK for any given dinner, but if we're out looking for pizza CPK gets my vote every time. Plus they serve pepsi. Never had a bad experience there.